Sunday, October 5, 2008

New Imps

Yea! New BPAL sniffs are here at last! Alas, my sniffer is still broken from Fall allergies. Thanks to a combination of Claritin and Sudafed (or to be more precise, Generictin and Genericfed) I can breath, but my olfactory senses are impaired. I can sort of make out the stronger notes from each imp but none of the subtleties. So it looks as though comprehensive sniff reviews will have to wait a little longer. Poop.

The good news is that BPAL gave me not one but TWO frimps. Goddess bless those little goth sniff engineers. In addition to my order I received a sample of Madrid (Wanderlust) and Juke Joint (Bewitching Brews). The reviews sound intriguing. Totally appreciate how the BPAL staff actually makes an effort to provide frimps comparable to your order. They've never tried to force anything musky on me. Let's hope the trend continues.

I'll start reviewing once the goddamn fuckin' ragweed decides to finally die.

No comments: